Small Security Force to Stay in Minnesota After Drawdown, Homan Says

White House border czar Tom Homan said a small security force will remain in Minneapolis in the coming days after he announced a pullback of federal immigration agents from the city.
A “small force, a security force” will stay for a short period of time to protect remaining Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents and will respond “when our agents are out, and they get surrounded by agitators and things [get] out of control,” Homan told CBS News’ “Face the Nation” on Feb. 15.
Homan added that agents will keep investigating allegations of fraud in the state and a protest against ICE that disrupted a church service last month. Over the past several years, dozens of people in the Minneapolis area, mostly of Somali descent, have been charged and convicted of entitlement fraud, which became a focal point for President Donald Trump and administration officials before sending in agents to the city in December…. 

Leave a Reply