Trump Says 32,000 People Were Killed in Iran’s Clampdown on Protesters

President Donald Trump said on Feb. 20 that 32,000 people had been killed in Iran during the regime’s violent clampdown on protesters.
Trump revealed the death toll after a reporter asked him if he had a message to the Iranian people during a Feb. 20 press conference about the Supreme Court’s decision to rule against his tariffs.
“You know, the people of Iran are a lot different than the leaders of Iran, and it’s a very, very, very sad situation,” Trump responded.
“But 32,000 people were killed over a relatively short period of time.”
The country has experienced a surge of unrest since December as demonstrators rallied against soaring inflation. Some even called to overthrow the regime, which has been in power for 47 years…. 

Leave a Reply